DPRA has been a leader in information technology for over 20 years. Our areas of focus include software development, cybersecurity, database development and administration, project support, and custom solutioning.
Helping our clients achieve their goals starts with attracting and obtaining top talent. We hire innovative and bright individuals to work in a collaborative team environment, give them the tools they need and the freedom to do what they do best. We empower our employees to make the most of their opportunities in a rewarding and challenging environment.
We have a passion for excellence. Our team thrives on making a difference and generating results for our clients in a supportive environment that offers collaboration and camaraderie. No matter where you are located, DPRA offers extensive learning opportunities and a flexible work style to help our staff manage responsibilities and add balance to their lives.
Along with a flexible workplace, DPRA offers a Total Rewards program that provides its employees with a competitive salary and a wide variety of benefits and programs. To learn more about our benefits, read more below.
Health, DENTAL and FLEXIBLE SPENDING
Life, AD&D, Short Term, Long Term Disability
These comprehensive plans cover both the DPRA employee and their families and include:
- Group term life insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Dependent life insurance options
- Optional Insurance available: Hospital Confinement Indemnity/Accident insurance/Cancer insurance and Critical Care and Recovery insurance
PAID LEAVE PROGRAMS
DPRA’s generous paid leave programs offers:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Holiday pay
- Bereavement leave
RETIREMENT AND PROFIT SHARING
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
DPRA provides its staff with the tools and mentoring they need to be successful and thrive in their career. We offer
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement for conferences and seminars
- Reimbursement for advance training, including certifications
- Assistance in paying for professional memberships
- Corporate-sponsored licenses to selected e-learning sites.
Our work-life options provide DPRA employees to opportunity to thrive in their work environment without sacrificing life outside the office! Our options include:
- Flexible work arrangements, such as telecommuting and flexible scheduling
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for confidential clinical counseling and crisis intervention services
- Career mobility program and internal job transfers
10215 Technology Drive, Suite 201
Knoxville, Tennessee 37932-4304
Corporate Operations Center
121 South 4th Street, Suite 202
Manhattan, Kansas 66502