We are looking for motivated professionals and industry leaders who share our vision and passion for creativity. We frequently recruit engineers, IT professionals, analysts, and other skilled technical professionals.
Helping our clients achieve their goals starts with attracting and obtaining top talent. We hire innovative and bright individuals to work in a collaborative team environment, give them the tools they need and the freedom to do what they do best. We empower our employees to make the most of their opportunities in a rewarding and challenging environment.
We have a passion for excellence. Our team thrives on making a difference and generating results for our clients in a supportive environment that offers collaboration and camaraderie. No matter where you are located, DPRA offers extensive learning opportunities and a flexible work style to help our staff manage responsibilities and add balance to their lives.
Along with a flexible workplace, DPRA offers a Total Rewards program that provides its employees with a competitive salary and a wide variety of benefits and programs. To learn more about our benefits, read more below.
[expand title=”Health, Dental, Flexible Spending” tag=h5]
DPRA offers medical and dental plans to cover both you and your dependents. DPRA’s generous cost sharing keeps DPRA’s monthly premiums low for its employees. We offer two compr
ehensive medical plans to choose from. Flexible Spending Accounts allow employees to pay certain out-of-pocket uninsured health care expenses and/or dependent care expenses on a pretax basis.
[expand title=”Life, AD&D, Short Term, Long Term Disability” tag=h5]
These comprehensive plans cover both the DPRA employee and their families and include:
- Group term life insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Dependent life insurance options
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Optional Insurance available: Hospital Confinement Indemnity/Accident insurance/Cancer insurance and Critical Care and Recovery insurance
[expand title=”Paid Leave Programs” tag=h5]
DPRA’s generous paid leave programs offers:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Holiday pay
- Bereavement leave
[expand title=”Retirement and Profit Sharing” tag=h5]
Employees can build long-term financial security through DPRA’s retirement options. We offer a voluntary 401(k) feature, which provides opportunities to save via a traditional pre-tax or Roth 401(k), an employer match program (100% matching for the first 4% contributed), and the potential for annual profit sharing contribution.
[expand title=”Employee Stock Purchase Plan” tag=h5]
DPRA allows staff to have an ownership stake in DPRA by purchasing stock.
[expand title=”Training and Development” tag=h5]
DPRA provides its staff with the tools and mentoring they need to be successful and thrive in their career. We offer
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reimbursement for conferences and seminars
- Reimbursement for advance training, including certifications
- Assistance in paying for professional memberships
- Corporate-sponsored licenses to selected e-learning sites.
[expand title=”Work-Life Programs” tag=h5]
Our work-life options provide DPRA employees to opportunity to thrive in their work environment without sacrificing life outside the office! Our options include:
- Flexible work arrangements, such as telecommuting and flexible scheduling
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for confidential clinical counseling and crisis intervention services
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Career mobility program and internal job transfers