Harvest® is a web-based reporting and information software that reports organizational readiness and capability status. Harvest’s reporting capabilities can be integrated with siloed applications and systems, making all critical organizational data accessible in real time and in one place. In turn, Harvest enables swifter responses to challenges and more effective resource management.
Key Capabilities of Harvest:
- View real-time capability and status reporting
- Receive immediate alerts of status changes
- Configure reporting components to meet your needs
- Obtain data history and trend analysis
- Transmit reporting data from high-to-low or low-to-high
- Share map data via active links
- Connect to middleware
- Navigate the simple, robust interface with ease
To learn more about Harvest®, download the Harvest White Paper.
TALIRA Movement Tracking Module
The DPRA TALIRA® Movement Tracking Module (TMTM) is a web-based electronic material tracking tool. It provides users with the ability to create Shipping Manifests using purchase order data, assign those Manifests to Conveyances (i.e., Trucks, Barges, Ships, Airplanes, Trawlers, etc.), and visually track the movement of materials from one location to another on a GIS Map interface.
- Accessible to multiple users in various locations
- Users are able to create Shipment Manifests and assign those manifests to a multitude of conveyances
- Provides in-transit visibility of all materials that the user wishes to track
- Users are able to access detailed manifest data directly from conveyance icons on the GIS Map Interface
- Built-in Report Templates and query ability (users are able to search all data captured by TMTM)
- Historical activity / data tracking at the line item level
- Configurable. Allows users to define their view based on their role and responsibilities
TALIRA Mapping Service is DPRA’s custom web-based, geographic information systems toolset. It has a strong capability to display custom maps on the Internet with the capability to add custom overlays based on your data set. DPRA uses TALIRA Mapping Service as the engine for many of its GIS applications, and it can offer you a lower cost alternative to other internet mapping solutions. Click here to get more information on the TALIRA Mapping Service.
Asset Reservation System
The Asset Reservation Module (ARM) is a web-based electronic reservation and booking system. It provides Users with the ability to easily identify available assets, reserve available assets, and track utilization over time.