For more than two decades, DPRA’s experienced team has been creating comprehensive solutions for organizations who manage the many aspects of large scale projects to include transportation planning and logistics, document management and retrieval, process workflow management, and automated status reporting and monitoring. Formerly, these different domains were supported by independent solutions; however, TALIRA®, DPRA’s new integrated suite of planning and logistics, document management, status reporting and mapping software modules and services provides customers a variety of solutions that can be licensed individually or as a custom package. TALIRA Services enhances the customer solution with tailored configuration, training, and data analysis.
TALIRA Collaborative Solution Modules
GIS Web Services: The TALIRA Mapping Services™ (TMS) provides customers with geographic displays showing the locations of geo-referenced data. Map displays are icon-oriented, giving the user a one-click approach to view more data or change information about a tracked object. The TMC can be hosted on the web or on a client’s internal network. Custom map tile sets can be created to support sensitive or proprietary customer information (see TALIRA Services for more detail).
- Mapping displays can track freight, RFID tags, vehicles, or any device that transmits its location
- TALIRA can retrieve data from third party systems to update the locations of the freight/assets on the web-based map displays
- Position data can be sent to different map layers, which can be turned on or off to enhance situational displays
Document Management: TALIRA’s Information Management System (IMS) is a secure, collaborative, web-based system designed to manage the entire life cycle of a document. IMS provides centralized data and tools that enable digital file uploading, document sharing, information search and retrieval, real-time collaboration, analysis, and reporting.
- Manage work flow processes
- Files uploaded from various native formats and converted into searchable PDFs, while also storing documents in their original format.
- Add comments to a document, automate email notifications, and send email reminders
- Completely manages the lifecycle of document coordination
- Geographic references in documents can be linked to TALIRA’s Mapping Control™ providing a quick launch of the associated map for a visual reference and status
Monitoring and Status Reporting: TALIRA’s HARVEST is a web-based or network-based status monitoring and reporting system for organization of all types and sizes. Status reports can be created in real-time or according to preset schedules. Critical status changes are immediately reported.
- Real-time status reporting
- Immediate alerts for status changes
- Automated scheduled reporting
- Flexible configuration of reporting structure or hierarchy
- Web-based robustness and simplicity
- Can be linked to documents in IMS, updating status changes in HARVEST to correspond to project updates in IMS
Planning and Logistics (P&L): Planning projects that span vast geographic areas is a complex activity that must consider multiple objectives, interactions, and timeframes. TALIRA brings together a combination of planning and logistics tools that enables organizations to effectively and efficiently arrange and analyze many aspects of P&L projects.
- Mapping and transportation scheduling which communicates plan updates to all parties
- Estimate all types of supply, including mode of shipment, storage requirements, and estimated inventory levels
- ‘Macro’ or ‘granular’ project/site planning, and rapid response planning, with supporting analysis
- Capability to perform complex planning tasks, risk management, cost projection, and operational decision support
To maximize the utility of TALIRA, DPRA’s TALIRA Services personnel can provide turn-key installations and custom configurations to meet the unique requirements of your organization. Although TALIRA can be installed out-of-the-box, businesses will benefit from our TALIRA specialists who can assist your IT staff with installation and configuration, or perform those tasks as a turn-key service. Restructuring your organization? Protect your investment by using TALIRA Services to help you reconfigure your system to accommodate organizational change.
- Specialized installation and maintenance on all TALIRA Modules
- Transportation logistics, planning, and feasibility analysis incorporated into custom-made plans, providing the customer a complete assessment
- Support for Operation Centers with custom graphic displays, status reports, and drill-down for additional information
- Training on TALIRA Modules customized to a customer’s specific needs, either on-site or at DPRA’s training facility in Arlington, Virginia
For more information about TALIRA, contact