DPRA’s scanning and image conversion capabilities enable scanning, storage, and retrieval of documents in a wide variety of electronic formats. Our systems can scan a quarter of a million pages of data a month and have scanned about 16 million pages to date (25 million with TIFF conversion to PDF).
We are currently storing 1.5 Terabytes of imaging data on hard drives; our hard drives are capable of storing 14 Terabytes of data as currently configured.
DPRA deploys an arsenal of imaging equipment to meet all our client needs:
- 3 Canon DR-9080c scanners
- 5 Fujitsu fi-5750 scanners: color and grayscale up to 11 x 17; duplex flatbed scanning; 80-90 pages per minute
- 2 Vidar large format color scanners: color and grayscale up to E-size maps and drawings
- EMC Captiva InputAccel document capture system transforms hard copy into electronic searchable media
- DT Search: full text search and retrieval capability; Boolean, pattern, and concept searches
- Catalog CD/DVD data for searching and easy access